Welcome to our guide to all of Spirit Summons Elden Ring and ashes. Do you know what the coolest way to seek assistance during difficult battles is? Spirits are being summoned! Unlike earlier Soul games in which players were summoned to assist, Elden Ring has introduced a new method. You can enlist the help of soldiers, assassins, dragons, and other creatures. Although these summoned spirits aren’t powerful enough to slay all of your foes, they can be used as a distraction during boss battles.
However, these spirits will not rush to your rescue; you need require spirit ashes for that. So, here’s our guide to all of Spirit Summons Elden Ring and ashes.
Spirit Summons Elden Ring
When you summon a spirit, it consumes either your Focus Points (FP) or your Health Points (HP). All of the Spirit Summons Elden Ring are listed here, along with their FP or HP:
- Avionette Soldier Ashes: Summon the spirits of two Avionette soldiers (67 FP).
- Azula Beastman Ashes: Summons two Azula beastman spirits (102 FP).
- Banished Knight Engvall Ashes: Summons a spirit of Banished Knight Engvall (100 FP).
- Battlemage Hugues Ashes: Summons a spirit of Battlemage Hugues (122 FP).
- Albinauric Ashes: Summons two Albinauric spirits (53 FP).
- Ancestral Follower Ashes: Summons an ancestral follower spirit (86 FP).
- Archer Ashes: Summons three archer spirits (57 FP).
- Banished Knight Oleg Ashes: Summons a spirit of Banished Knight Oleg (100 FP).
- Black Knife Tiche: Summons a spirit of Black Knife Tiche (132 FP).
- Blackflame Monk Amon Ashes: Summons a spirit of Blackflame Monk Amon (115 FP).
- Ancient Dragon Knight Kristoff Ashes: Summons a spirit of Ancient Dragon Knight Kristoff (108 FP).
- Bloodhound Knight Floh: Summons a spirit of Bloodhound Knight Floh (95 FP).
- Clayman Ashes: Summons two Clayman spirits (77 FP).
- Crystalian Ashes: Summons a Crystalian spirit (101 FP).
- Demi-Human Ashes: Summons five demi-human spirits (69 FP).
- Depraved Perfumer Carmaan Ashes: Summons a spirit of Depraved Perfumer Carmaan (124 FP).
- Cleanrot Knight Finlay Ashes: Summons a spirit of Cleanrot Knight Finlay (127 FP).
- Dolores the Sleeping Arrow Puppet: Summons a spirit of Dolores the Sleeping Arrow (87 FP).
- Dung Eater Puppet: Summons a spirit of the Dung Eater (118 FP).
- Fanged Imp Ashes: Summons two fanged Imp spirits (50 FP).
- Finger Maiden Therolina Puppet: Summons a spirit of Finger Maiden Therolina (82 FP).
- Fire Monk Ashes: Summons Fire Monk spirit (85 FP).
- Giant Rat Ashes: Summons three giant rat spirits. (0 FP/FP ).
- Glintstone Sorcerer Ashes: Summons a spirit of Glintstone sorcerer (49 FP).
- Godrick Soldier Ashes: Summons two Godrick soldier spirits (54 FP).
- Greatshield Soldier Ashes: Summons five great shield soldier spirits (74 FP).
- Haligtree Soldier Ashes: Summons four Haligtree soldier spirits (66 FP).
- Jarwight Puppet: Summons Jarwight spirit (60 FP).
- Jellyfish Ashes: Summons a spirit of Jellyfish (31 FP).
- Kaiden Sellsword Ashes: Summons a Kaiden sellsword spirit (88 FP).
- Kindred of Rot Ashes: Summons a Kindred of Rot spirit (73 FP).
- Land Squirt Ashes: Summon three land squirts (240 HP).
- Leyndell Soldier Ashes: Summons two Leyndell soldier spirits (64 FP).
- Lhutel the Headless: Summons spirit of Lhutel the Headless (104 FP).
- Lone Wolf Ashes: Summons three lone wolf spirits (55 FP).
- Latenna the Albinauric: Summons a spirit of Latenna the Albinauric (74 FP).
- Mad Pumpkin Head Ashes: Summon the spirit of a mad pumpkin head (110 FP).
- Man-Serpent Ashes: Summons a man-serpent spirit (62 FP).
- Marionette Soldier Ashes: Summons two marionette soldier spirits (67 FP).
- Mimic Tear Ashes: Summons a mimic tear spirit (660 HP).
- Miranda Sprout Ashes: Summon five Miranda sprout spirits (185 HP).
- Nepheli Loux Puppet: Summons a spirit of Nepheli Loux (90 FP).
- Mausoleum Soldier Ashes: Summons five mausoleum soldier spirits (75 FP).
- Nightmaiden & Swordstress Puppets: Summons night maiden & swordstress spirits (97 FP).
- Noble Sorcerer Ashes: Summons noble sorcerer spirit (11 FP).
- Nomad Ashes: Summons nomad spirit (61 FP).
- Omenkiller Rollo: Summons the spirit of Omenkiller Rollo (113 FP).
- Oracle Envoy Ashes: Summons four Oracle Envoy spirits (72 FP).
- Page Ashes: Summons page spirit (81 FP).
- Perfumer Tricia: Summons spirit of Perfumer Tricia (78 FP).
- Putrid Corpse Ashes: Summons four putrid corpse spirits (40 FP).
- Radahn Soldier Ashes: Summons two Radahn Soldier spirits (71 FP).
- Raya Lucaria Soldier Ashes: Summons three Raya Lucaria soldier spirits (59 FP).
- Redmane Knight Ogha Ashes: Summons a spirit of Redmane Knight Ogha (106 FP).
- Rotten Stray Ashes: Summons a rotten stray spirit (35 FP).
- Skeletal Bandit Ashes: Summons a skeletal bandit spirit (22 FP).
- Skeletal Militiaman Ashes: Summons two skeletal militiaman spirits (44 FP).
- Soldjars of Fortune Ashes: Summons three little living jar spirits (135 HP).
- Stormhawk Deenh: Summons a spirit of Stormhawk Deenh (47 FP).
- Twinsage Sorcerer Ashes: Summons a Twinsage sorcerer spirit (89 FP).
- Vulgar Militia Ashes: Summons three vulgar Militia spirits (70 FP).
- Warhawk Ashes: Summons a Warhawk spirit (52 FP).
- Winged Misbegotten Ashes: Summons a Winged Misbegotten spirit (37 FP).
- Wandering Noble Ashes: Summons five zombies that engage enemies in melee combat (28 FP).
Elden Ring Spirit Summons Upgrade
The opportunity to upgrade Spirit calling mechanics in Elden Ring is another optional feature. This works similarly to upgrading weapons in that you’ll need Runes to pay for the upgrades, as well as Grave Gloveworts, a particular item, to complete the upgrade.
You can’t do it yourself, and you won’t find the NPC who can do it in Roundtable Hold when you first visit, unlike weapon upgrades. Instead, you’ll have to track them down and save them from The Lands Between. Specifically:
As you make your way up Stormhill towards Stormveil Castle, look for Roderika in Stormhill Shack, an NPC hidden in a rundown shack.
Exhaust Roderika’s dialogue choices by talking to her. The Spirit Jellyfish, she’ll send you a summon. She is despairing, but you can help.
In the Stormveil Castle legacy dungeon, look for a side room immediately off a massive banquet hall type level with a huge grafted adversary. There are a lot of bodies in this room. A crucial item sits atop the heap. Take it.
Return to Roderika and hand this item on to her. After that, she’ll go to Roundtable Hold.
Go back and forth between Roderika and Master Hewg, the blacksmith, at Roundtable Hold to improve their connection. To develop the plot, you may need to fast travel away and back a few times.
Master Hewg will eventually train Roderika, allowing her to enhance your spirits. She works next to his smithing bench and will stay with you for the rest of the game to assist you.
This concludes our Spirit Summons Elden Ring Guide. Hey! Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for daily news and guides on Lost Ark, Elden Ring, Roblox, Genshin Impact, Pokémon, and more…
Looking for something you couldn’t find here no problems! Keep track of Article Or just update under comments.
Please do share in the comment box, if you would like to suggest or advise with respect to this post. And, let us know especially if you find this helpful or informative. In order to encourage our Writer.