I’ll show you how to set up v-sync in this brief but very essential instruction.
How to get working v-sync
1. Disable v-sync in the game’s options.
2. On the desktop, select Nvidia Control Panel using the right mouse button.
3. Select Manage 3D Settings from the 3D Settings menu.
4. Select Sam2.exe from the Program Setting menu. If you don’t see it on the list, click the Add button, then browse to the main Serious Sam 2 folder and select the exe file (by default, it’s in C/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/SeriousSam2/Bin).
5. Now scroll down to the “supply settings for that programme” area until you reach the v-sync option. Select the “turn on” option by clicking on it.
6. Click Apply at the bottom, and Serious Sam will now work in your display refresh rate.
Serious Sam 2 Disabling VSYNC in Game Guide Gamers Exploit Tip
Looking for something you couldn’t find here no problems! Keep track of Article Or just update under comments. Which code you’re referring for, we will send you codes over on your email as soon we receive that. Don’t worry we will not send any unnecessary emails or promotional mails; we hope you love our idea.
Also Read: Ship Graveyard Simulator Map Guide
Please do share in the comment box, if you would like to suggest or advise with respect to this Serious Sam 2 Disabling VSYNC in Game Guide. And, let us know especially if you find this helpful or informative. In order to encourage our Writer.
This concludes the Serious Sam 2 Disabling VSYNC in Game Guide; I hope you found it informative. Please let us know if you think we should add additional information or make a mistake by leaving a comment below, and thank you! We’ll talk again shortly!