Welcome to Reaper 2 Wiki | Reaper 2 Hollow guide | Reaper 2 arrancar – Hollow to Menos, Adjucha, and Vasto Lorde, and then to Menoscar, Adjucar, or Vastocar in Roblox Reaper 2 Hollow Guide. Roblox Reaper 2 is a new game based on the Bleach anime series in which you will fight as a human or a hollow to protect the planet from evil adversaries..
To live, you’ll need to improve your combat skills, so get out there and take some quests to earn money and experience so you can level up. As you navigate your way through this perilous environment, look for powerful powers to defend yourself.
Reaper 2 Tier List 2022
Reaper 2 Codes 2022
Reaper 2 Races Guide
Roblox Reaper 2 wiki Codes & Guide
- KUCHILOARROGANTE – 25,000 Cash
- REEEEEEEE – 5,000 Cash
- REALDANGAl24 – 10,000 Cash
- GIBNEWSWORD – Reroll
- Zanpakuto – model
- SPRESETFORFIXES – Race and Stat Reset
- JUSTCAUSEILOVEYOU – Reset Skill Points/Soul Nodes
- JUSTCASH – 10,000 Cash
- 100KLIKESPATCH – 10,000 Cash and Skin
- AizenReset – Reset Points
- Reaper2Roll – Race Reroll
- ReaperRoll – Race Reroll
- Secondroll – Secondary Reroll
- Secondroll2 – Secondary Reroll
- BIGPLANSHUGEPLANS – 10k Cash
- ACTUALSKILLPOINTSRESET – Reset Skill Points/Soul Nodes
- JUSTCAUSEILOVEYOU – Reset Skill Points/Soul Nodes
- HoguMoney3 – 10,000 Cash
- HoguMoney2 – 10,000 Cash
- HoguMoney1 – 15,000 Cash
- SupaSupriseNight – 25,000 Cash
- AIZENPART1 – race + stat reset
- PARTOFTHEPLAN – race + stat reset
- THANKYOUFORPLAYING – race + stat reset
- SHEESHGOTHACKED – 5,000 Cash
- WEAPOLOGIZE – Secondary Reroll
- PRAYFORZENOKEI – 5,000 Cash
- THANKYOUFORSTAYING – 20,000 Cash
- Sorry1 – 15,000 Cash
- Sorry2 – 15,000 Cash
- NozaCash: redeem this code for 15k Money
- NozaCrazy: redeem this code for 10k Money
- NozaReset: redeem this code for Reset Points
- ZenokeiWasHere: redeem this code for Race Reroll
- DxWasHere: redeem this code for Race Reroll
- DxLikesMen: redeem this code for Secondary Reroll
- PrideMonthYass: redeem this code for Secondary Reroll
- BCASH11: redeem this code for Secondary Reroll
- VizardReqFix: redeem this code for Secondary Reroll
- VizardCash: redeem this code for 15k Money
- VizardTimes: redeem this code for 10k Money
- MaskReset: redeem this code for Reset Points
- RACEROLLERR: redeem this code for Race Reroll
- VizarReaction: redeem this code for Race Reroll
How do I Redeem Reaper 2 Codes?
Redeeming your Reaper 2 codes is simple, just follow these easy steps.
- Open Reaper 2 in Roblox
- Tap ‘M’ to open the menu
- Find the ‘Codes’ button
- Type in the code and hit redeem
Hollow to Vasto Lorde Guide
#Hollow: When you first join the game or buy a racial reroll, you have a 35 percent chance of becoming hollow. You’ll normally need 2-3 racial rerolls if you don’t obtain it when you initially join the game. Check the codes if you need to reroll a race.
#Menos: It is possibly the simplest phase; if you are Hollow, all you have to do is reach level 15, which is rather easy to do.
#Adjucha: This stage of the evolution is primarily about farming; once you’ve reached menos, you must deplete all of your red bars. You must also kill NPCs to empty the red sun bar.
#Lorde Vasto: Finally, the most time-consuming phase. To unlock the last evolution, you must be Adjucha and reach level 50. It will take some time, but you should have a good idea of how to do it by now.
Arrancars – Reaper 2 Hollow Guide
Arrancars are high-grade hollows who, after removing their mask, transformed into humanoid-like creatures. Depending on where they are in their hollow stage, they may become:
Menos > Menoscar (the weakest Arrancar – Not recommended)
Adjucha > Adjuchar
Vasto Lorde > Vastocar (the strongest Arrancar)
They develop a unique technique known as Resurrección, which allows them to ‘resurrect’ themselves and grow stronger.
Menoscar – Reaper 2 Hollow guide
Become a Menoscar by doing the challenge from the “Transform to Menoscar” skill in the Menos Grande/Gillian skill tree
Buffs: 45% Hierro protection & 10% Exp buff
Adjucar – Reaper 2 Hollow Progression Guide
Become an Adjucar by completing the challenge from the Adjucha skill tree’s “Transform to Adjucar” skill.
Buffs: +5 skillpoints, +5% damage, +35 HP, 50% Hierro protection, and a 20% experience bonus
Vastocar – Reaper 2 Hollow Progression Guide
Become a Vastocar by completing the challenge from the Vasto Lorde skill tree’s “Transform to Vastocar” skill.
Buffs: +10 skillpoints, +15 percent damage, +100 HP, 60% Hierro protection, and a 55 percent experience buff
Players Skill Guide
- Rapid Fire Bala (Passive): The skill II point – Shoot 6 high-velocity balas before going on cooldown. The explosion range is decreased.
- Garganta(Active): The skill III point – Press J to activate. Open a portal to Hueco Mundo. Must be above LVL 25 to enter.
- Heirro (Passive): The skill II point – While Heirro is active, take reduced damage.
- Heirro 2 (Passive): I skill point – Heirro damage reduction is increased. Gain 2 stacks on Heirro
- Heirro 3 (Passive): III skill points – When Heirro is active your base attacks will do more damage. Gain 2 stacks of Heirro
- Heirro 4 (Passive): III skill points – Vastocar gains 1% damage reduction every 5 levels. Adjuchars gain .01 damage reduction every 10 levels
- Cero (Active): III skill points- Charge and release a powerful Cero
- Overcharge (Passive): I skill point – Increase the maximum size a cero can be charged to. Cero damage scales with the size.
- Overcharge 2 (Passive): I skill point – Increase the maximum size a cero can be charged to. Cero damage scales with the size.
- Overcharge 3 (Passive): I skill point – Increase the maximum size a cero can be charged to. Cero damage scales with the size.
- Composed (Passive): I skill point – You can now hold off on firing Cero for a short amount of time after it’s done charging.
- Headlong (Passive): I skill point – You can now cast Cero without a minimum charge-up time. Quickly casted ceros do greatly reduced damage
- Headlong 2 (Passive): I skill point – Quickly cast ceros to do normal damage. This upgrade disables the previously unlocked “Overcharge” upgrades.
- Finger Cero (Active) (This skill locks out the “Mouth Cero” Upgrades): III skill points – Charge and shoot a quick Cero. This cero doesn’t need to be charged but does less damage.
- Flashing Cero (Active): IV skill points: Charge a cero and then teleport to a nearby enemy
- Flashing Cero 2 (Passive): III skill points: Flashing Cero Startup time is reduced.
- Mouth Cero (Active): (This skill locks out the Finger Cero skill) III skill points – Charging position for ceror is moved in front of your mouth. Ceros shot orally have increased size and damage
- Guillotine (Active): III skill points – Charge and release a powerful Cero.
Also, See: Reaper 2 Tier List 2022 | Reaper 2 Codes 2022 | Reaper 2 Races Guide
If you’re looking for something not currently available here, no problem! Just leave a comment or subscribe to the blog. We’ll make the necessary changes to the code you’re referring to.
Feel free to provide advice or recommendations on whatever you like. The GamersExploit staff always appreciates hearing from you.