Welcome to our guide to Pet Simulator X wiki. Roblox Pet Simulator X might be a difficult game to master, and if you want the best pets, you’ll need a lot of luck boosts. If you don’t want to spend Robux, one of the best methods to do it is to open the Rank Rewards chest when it isn’t on cooldown. The more awards you receive for visiting there, the higher your level in the game will be. In this guide, we’ll go over everything you need to know about rankings in Pet Simulator X.
About the Game and Pet Simulator X wiki
Ranks are crucial in Pet Simulator X because you will start getting rewards from the Ranked Chest at the game’s spawn place as you progress. This prize will offer you a boost in coins and luck, two things you’ll need a lot of if you want the best pets. The higher your level, the more boosts you’ll obtain, which means you’ll have a better chance of receiving more free lucky boosts when you open eggs.
It will take six hours to update the spawn area each time you visit. After the six hours are up, try to go there as quickly as possible so you may renew the spawn and obtain it again. This is one of the finest methods to gain value out of the game without having to pay Robux if you’re a free-to-play player.
Also, Read: Elden Ring Twinblade Build Guide 2022
Pet Simulator X wiki – How to Improve Your Rank
To advance in Pet Simulator X, simply destroy the game’s coins, gifts, crates, safes, boxes, and vaults. You’ll be doing this anyhow to earn coins and diamonds, so it’s simply a matter of doing it a lot and for a long time to reach the top level. The majority of the game’s high-level players will go to bed and leave their gadgets on while their pets assault one of the large chests. With a macro application like TinyTask, you can achieve this relatively quickly.
Pet Simulator X Rank List
If none of the codes work it means there are no active codes, or if there are please let us know in the comments.
- Noob – No Rank Chest Reward
- Starter – No Rank Chest Reward
- Basic – 2,500 Diamonds
- Pro – 4,000 Diamonds
- Elite – 6,500 Diamonds, 1x Super Lucky
- Hero – 8,000 Diamonds, 1x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky
- Champion – 12,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky
- Master – 16,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Legend – 17,500 Diamonds, 1x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Immortal – 22,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Godlike – 30,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Impossible – 42,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Ultra Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Hacker – 80,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Ultra Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Insane Hacker – 125,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Triple Damage, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- The Best – 200,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
You can spend Robux to instantly rank up a tier if you can’t wait to level up. You don’t have to do this if you’re patient, but it’s an option if you truly want to optimize the rewards from the rank.
Don’t worry if the item you’re looking for is not included on this list. Leave a comment on the article to stay up to speed with the news. As required, we will update the code.
Any comments or recommendations would be greatly appreciated by the GamersExploit team.