Do you want to wiggle your way into a world of BL deliciousness? Nu Carnival is the place to go if you’re looking for a good time. There’s enough of enchantment to draw you in here, with attractive guys, filthy romances, and lots of beasties to defeat, all tied together by a colourful, magical plot. You won’t forget your time with the Gemstone Clan, whether you’re trying to get frisky with foxboy Kuya or enjoy an intimate moment with Aster the vampire.
The game features some of the most attractive men you’ve ever seen, as well as a fantasy plot. So, if you’re looking for a fantasy theme where your dreams can come true, this is your chance.
The magical world is filled with characters who have this balanced strength, and you will never forget your time with the Gemstone clan.
Since NU Carnival is not available for download from either the App Store or the Play Store, most gamers are baffled as to how they may play it. Even if the download URLs are safe to use, the servers giving the links to download this game do not feel secure to the players, so there is serious concern regarding the game’s security.
So, in this article, we’ll teach you how to download this amazing game onto your PC in order to have a reroll, and we’ll go through the benefits of having a reroll on a PC.
What is the procedure for rerolling in NU Carnival?
There is a simple rerolling procedure in NU Carnival, and we recommend that you have at least two SSR heroes on your account before settling in for an account. The reason for this is that as you gain more SSR units, you will be able to access additional H moments throughout the game.
The following are the steps for rerolling:
- After you’ve gotten into the game, you can begin NU Carnival by using the guest login option.
- Then end the NU Carnival tutorial by giving the game your preferred name.
- Following the completion of this instruction, players are offered two options for rerolling. One is for 30 pulls and lasts approximately 5 to 7 minutes, while the other is for 50 pulls and lasts approximately 20 minutes.
- You can claim the present boxes for 10 single scrolls in 30 draws and exchange them for the scrolls you received in the mail. To get ten summon scrolls, go to the shop, choose Special, and then the Barter tab. You can claim up to four awards by going to your tab and then to the Friend Code tab. You can claim your last 40 summon scrolls by entering your invite code here.
Follow the first three ways we indicated here for the 50 pulling, and then play the game tale to clear it for 2 to 1 on taking 6000 gems. You can also hold 2 to 8 summons scrolls for a total of ten summons.
If you’re satisfied with the results after rerolling, you can bind your account.
However, if you are dissatisfied with the results, you can repeat the process by logging out of your account.
We understand if the re-rolling process is taking up too much of your time. We can use a different choice here to make our games easier and faster.
How to play NU Carnival on PC?
The rerolling procedure for NU Carnival may be completed in a few simple steps with the help of LDPlayer, and even if you didn’t receive the unit you wanted, you won’t waste any more time here. With LDPlayer, you have the best chance of having many rerolls at the same time.
- To begin, download and install the LDPlayer for your device.
- Then go to LDPlayer’s system app and then the NU Carnival official website to get NU: Carnival.
- This NU: Carnival game can be downloaded from their official website.
- After downloading the game, select the Android option from the download link and open it.
- Then, without launching the game, go to the LDMultiplayer option, which you can see from the toolbar, and pick it to duplicate the game. You can make as many clones as you need based on the storage capacity of your hard disc.
- Then there’s another option called Synchronizer, which allows you to sync all of your cloned emulators. As a result, all copies of LDPlayer will allow you to play the game. Then start your game and follow the reroll instructions we gave you earlier.
There are numerous explanations for this. Because this game can only be downloaded and installed from other sources, it may pose a security risk to your device because those unknown servers can download a large number of dangerous files. As a result, the safest alternative for playing NU: Carnival is to use LDPlayer.
Millions of players around the world rely on LDPlayer as the best android emulator, so there’s no need to second-guess adding features like Keyboard Mapping to get the most out of NU: Carnival.
This concludes the NU Carnival How to play on PC and reroll guide. Hey! Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for daily news and guides on Lost Ark, Elden Ring, Roblox, Genshin Impact, Pokémon, and more…
Please do share in the comment box, if you would like to suggest or advise with respect to this post. And, let us know especially if you find this helpful or informative. In order to encourage our Writer.