Mates, good morning! Please refer to the details, updates, and Echocalypse Codes shown below. A post-apocalyptic sci-fi mobile strategy RPG is called Echocalypse. Kemono Girl Cases, humanity’s only hope, will follow you on adventures as an Awakener.
Gain power, gather Mana from various factions, free your sister from her seal, learn the truth about the universe, and put everything back in its proper places! Defend the post-apocalyptic planet with the help of your kemono girl allies!
About the Game and Echocalypse Codes
- Optimized servers to improve player experience
- Artifact Identification has been changed to unlock at Lv.25
- “Double-tap to skip Battle CG Animation” function has been changed to unlock at Expedition Chapter 10
- First Appearance Draw has been changed to unlock at Expedition Chapter 6
Compensation – 200*Iridimorphite stone
• Uncover the truth behind an epic story
• Simple controls, endless lineups, and tactics combos
• Kemono girls just for you
• Build a troop with other Awakeners
• Your base, your style
• Immerse yourself in the story with the greatest VAs!
Rated for 7+ (Pre-Registration is open)
Get in touch with Echocalypse, Contact below
Active Echocalypse Codes list
In Echocalypse, codes can be tough, but they’re also a crucial aspect of the game. Learning how to make the best use of cheats is essential for improving your game and enjoying every moment without interruption. We all cheat to avoid disruptions while gaming on our own terms, not because we want to breach the rules or cause harm to others.
EARLYACCESS – Redeem the gift code to obtain your early bird special pack in-game. It contains Random Favorability Gift Chest, Tribute Points, and Random SR Furnishings Chest! (Expired Date: Oct. 31)
How to use New Echocalypse Codes?
Main Interface Avatar → Basic Data → Redeem Code
What Should You Do If Your Echocalypse Codes Fail?
Please let us know in the comments.
No issue if you’re looking for something you can’t find here! Keep track of the article or simply remark on it. Whichever code you’re referring to, we’ll make the necessary changes.
The GamersExploit crew is always interested in hearing from you, so, please feel free to make suggestions or offer advice on anything you like.